Jan 4, 2010

To improve


credits to DeviantArt

It's only the first day of school and I'm already feeling so lost.
I'm worried about my future too much lately, which isn't a good sign.

Mom kept on asking me to go for A level in Malaysia but that surely isn't what I want.
I have to get out of this shitty place and start afresh although I know it's not going to be easy for me.

Thanks to a Singaporean friend who told me I might cry if I enter Polytechnic 'cause Malaysians' English cannot make it.
So that means, Malaysians shouldn't be going anywhere but stay in Malaysia?
Does that even make sense? Malaysians aren't that bad, please throw that typical perspective away.

I know I really suck in English but this year is a brand new year, Imma make it better.
I will (try my best to) finish reading at least one book every month.
My target is to get A1 for 1119 English in SPM.
It seems possible if I try really hard to, optimism, yes.

To improve:
  • Finish all the homework.
  • Do revision for everything I've learnt in school everyday.
  • No skipping tuition classes.
  • Try to join as many competition as possible for the certificates sake.
Yeah, not very hard to achieve so I think I can do it.
Fuck you if you try to pour cold water on me.
If you can't say anything nice, then don't say.

Thank you.

No comments: