Jan 25, 2010

nobody understands how i feel now

for some unknown reasons
i'm having very bad skin now

i've never had such bad skin

whenever i look into the mirror
i feel ugly

i've lost all my confidence

i have to stop using every skincare product i was using
maybe they went wrong
yeah maybe

i don't feel like going out with skin like this
it just sucked

i hate it when people look at me as if they never seen me with pimples

im asking for help from my mom now since she's a doctor
yeah right another advantage of having a doctor mommy

gonna get some antibiotics to eat and cure this shit

im not gonna live with this skin for the rest of my life

i know i will get back my skin
this is too abnormal for me

yes the flawless (not exactly flawless but they said it is so yeah) skin will be back!

No comments: