Jan 15, 2010

This is what I've been thinking today.

What if the world is coming to its end in a month's time?
What would you do in the last month of your life?

Here's mine:
  • Quit school.
  • Tell everyone how grateful I am for having them as a part of my life.
  • Get a boyfriend.
  • Travel around the world.
  • Go diving.
  • Go skydiving.
  • Dance on the stage again.
  • Sing for people.
  • Make as many friends as I could.
  • Meet John Mayer and Shane Dawson in person.
  • Tell everyone that I love them when I really mean it.
  • Be a christian.
  • Finish the bible.
  • Watch all the great movies I've missed.
  • Read all the books I love.
  • Play a complete song on guitar.
  • Eat everything I like.
  • Sleep as long as I would like to.
  • Drive.
  • Be a doctor, lawyer, businessman, celebrity, beggar each for a day.
  • Stay overnight at friend's house.
  • Follow my heart.
& more.

I just couldn't convince myself to do all these now before everything is too late although the world's end is almost confirmed.
Even if the world isn't ending in 2012, it will still be a bad year.

Or maybe not.

Optimism! :D

No comments: