May 12, 2010

goodbye

Time to blog something, oh yeah?

I was told that my guitar teacher, Ahyao which had taught me guitar for one year is going to stop teaching starting from next month.
This news came too sudden that it's really hard for me to accept it in such a short time with no psychological preparation.

I'm going to miss his long rebonded hair, his quirkiness, his bad English, his cyborg hands when he plays solo on electric guitar, his very own way of playing electric guitar (like playing piano on guitar, you know), his all sorts of music theories, his quite bad vocal, his metal album with whole loads of songs written by himself and his very very good teaching.

He taught me guitar from zero to hero (okay, maybe not hero but it is something) and loadsa things that I didn't know at all. He made me love music more that I can never live without music now. He makes me wanna show classical freaks that we, pop music enthusiasts are awesome!

One thing he doesn't know about me is that I've broken the CD he gave me as a present. What's so special about that CD is that it's his very own album with his signature and my name on the cover. I feel really really bad for this and I didn't mean to break it or whatsoever. It just accidentally cracked in the CD-rom and was found months after it's broken.

We worked hard for the annual concert of the music studio last year, which is my very first guitar performance. Though it wasn't that successful, at least we all tried our best. That will never be forgotten.

A new teacher is going to replace him and that teacher is made known as a very professional person who has graduated with a music master from a American college. But I know it very well that no matter how good this person is in music, he's never gonna be a better teacher than Ahyao because Ahyao is my very first music teacher and also the best.

It's such an odd thing for me to have such sentimental moment, I know. But there's no other way that I could express myself other than writting. And blogging is the only path I could tell what I'm thinking and feeling inside.

Tomorrow I'm having my final lesson with Ahyao. I'm still uncertain about the reason that he's leaving. Or maybe he's not leaving the studio, just stops giving lessons. I don't know but I genuinely don't want him to leave.

Thank you, teacher.

*edits*
Got to know from my friend that Ahyao is going to Shanghai for his music career. Sad to accept the fact that he really is leaving but I give him my blessings. I would really love to see him being a famous guitarist there. =)

No comments: