May 19, 2010

The best of Malaysian bloggers

My top 5 favourite Malaysian bloggers and why I love them.

  1. cheeserland.com
  2. quaintly.net
  3. sweatlee.com
  4. kennysia.com
  5. isabellakuan.com

Cheeserland.com
First thing, she is really pretty even without Photoshop. And she's sincere and very friendly as you could see she always replies comments and answers questions people posted. One more thing I'm really envious about her is that she's all so carefree and could go traveling all around the world and leave us all pondering what's her actual job that brings her so much of money to do so. If she earns her money just through blogging, then I could die just being jealous of her.

Quaintly.net
Yeahh, Su Ann. She's what I want to be. Powerful vocab, American college student, clever, active and all. I would say she's got the most incredible English standard among all the Malaysian bloggers. I really admire her and genuinely wish that one day I could be like her.

Sweatlee.com
Ahh, I love her character. She's such a real person and yes, she's also studying in American college. Uh huh, I'm crazy and desperate wanting to go to America thus I worship Malaysians who get to go there to further their studies especially people who are more than just a bookworm, like, Suetli.

Kennysia.com
Finally a guy, huh? Yeap, no doubt, he's the most popular Malaysian blogger of all-time. He's got such a funny face, amusing character, easy-to-understand-yet-amazing English and humorous writing style. His bestie is Cheesie and Cheesie's bestie is him, therefore they are both as awesome as ever. HAHA.

Isabellakuan.com
Bell. Okay, I adore her among the other female bloggers who gain readers just because of their looks because she's beyond just a pretty face. I take my hat off for her candidness that makes her even more attractive than the others.

Making a visit to their blogs won't kill you. But view at your own risk as they are extremely addictive.

No comments: